Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunset cruise off Krabi....Day 20

Another lovely, Sunny day in Krabi, Thailand and another early morning walk along Ao Nang beach. The perfect way to start the day.



In the afternoon we set sail on a Siamese Junk and visited 5 islands - Poda, Tup, Si, Ta Ming, Wasam & Gai where we spend the afternoon swimming and snorkelling, whilst taking in the breath-taking scenery of the surrounding islands. 












At the first snorkel stop I swam out to the Coral reef and the first thing I saw was a six foot reef shark, that stopped me in my tracks and I waited for the other snorkelers to arrived before continuing. There were plenty of colourful fish and Coral to see.

After a second snorkeling stop we were served a tasty evening meal as we watched a beautiful sunset. As soon as we landed back on shore the heavens opened up and we had a tremendous down pour of rain.

No comments: